InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa Rejuvenation - Half board in Bora Bora
Flights + accommodation
Included in your package
Roadmap of your stay
Return economy flights to Papeete with Air Tahiti Nui from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Meet & Greet upon arrival and shared transfers throughout
1 night Pre and Post at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort staying in a Classic Garden View Room with American Breakfast
Return Domestic Flights between Papeete & Bora Bora
Return private transfers to the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa form Bora Bora Airport
5 nights accommodation at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa staying in an Overwater beach View Villa with HALF BOARD daily (American Breakfast + 3 Course a la carte Dinner daily)*
What you can expect
YOUR TROPICAL OVERWATER HIDEAWAY
At InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa hotel, you can step off the deck of your luxury over-water villa into the warm embrace of a tranquil lagoon. Enjoy everything from scuba diving to sunset cruises on the surrounding reefs, while a pristine beach and an award-winning spa invite you to relax. From weddings in the glass-bottomed chapel to candlelit dinners beneath swaying palm trees, it’s the perfect setting to experience the romance of the South Pacific.
Amid the indelible aquamarine of Bora Bora’s alluring lagoon you’ll find Motu Piti Aau, meaning ‘islet of two hearts,’ and the lush InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa. Here, heart-stopping panoramas punctuate overwater villas cooled sustainably by the ocean. Generous Polynesian hospitality enhances exceptional destination dining. And electric seascapes frame holistic wellness experiences at French Polynesia’s singular Thalasso Spa.
- Valid for travel from 1st November 2023 to 31st March 2023*
- For all new bookings made between 25th July until further notice
- All prices are subject to change and availability at time of booking
- International flights from other Australian cities available upon request
- Seasonal surcharges may apply
- Must be booked at least 90 days before departure to qualify for Early Bird Offers
- Must be booked at InterContinental resorts in Papeete & Bora Bora for Combo Offers
- Offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice
- Meal Plan in Bora Bora: 3 Course "à la carte" Dinner at Restaurant Reef or at Restaurant Sands. A supplement applies to a few dishes identified on the menu. Beverages not included. Dinner at gourmet Restaurant Le Corail allowed with a supplement, with direct payment on site. Room Service available with a supplement, with direct payment on site.
20th December 2023 to 04th January 2024